五、 比較環保小學堂及聯合提案社區領導人之環境素養，兩者環境知識及環境態度表現差異些微，聯合提案社區領導人之環境行為表現明顯優於環保小學堂社區領導人，兩者調查時間差距可能是造成兩者環境行為差異的主要原因。 The purpose of this study was to explore the current status and correlation between environmental literacy (cognition, attitude and behavior) of the community leaders paticipated in joint community inplemented by Environmental Protection Administration, Excutive Yuan, Taiwan. An analysis was conducted to investigate on the significant difference of the background variables. Further comparison with「The environmental Literacy of the community leaders of the environmental learning center」conducted by Yan-Jin Siao（2014）was also made. A total of 96 questionnaires were passed to community leaders and 54 were collected valid. The data collected were analyzed by IBM SPSS Statistics 19 for Descriptive Statistics. The following conclusions were reached as follows:
1. Environmental cognition: The average score was 64.7 on a 100-point scale. The highest score of all is school and social environmental education and the lowest score of all is nature conservation. Among background variables, only environmental cognition, attitude and skill source and participation in environmental education were significantly different from environmental cognition.
2. Environmental attitude: The average score was 75.4 on a 100-point scal. The highest score of all is school and social environmental education and the lowest score of all is nature conservation.
3. Environmental behavior: The average score was 74.2 on a 100-point scal. The highest score of all is Climate Change and the lowest score of still all is nature conservation. Among background variables, seniority, implementation frequency of Joint Community and participation in environmental education were significantly different from environmental behavior.
4. None of environmental cognition, environmental attitude and environmental behavior represented any correlation.
5. Comparison of the environmental literacy of community leaders between joint and learning center were made. In terms of environmental cognition and attitude, only minor differences were observed between the community leaders of two types of comminuties. Nevertheless, regrding the environmental behavior, the performance of joint community was higher than that of learning center due to the investigation time differences between two types of communities.