The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship among the tests of health-related physical fitness, and establish the predictive model for predicting the estimate test value among those items of tests. The subjects were included 1685 male students and 1510 female students from university. After receiving the tests of 1600m run for male and 800m run for female, sitting flexibility, one minute of sit-up, standing jump, and BMI, the data was utilized the Pearson Productive Correlation statistic treatment to figure out the relationship among those test items. Finally, the simple and multiple linear regression were used to establish those predictive models for estimating the missing data. The SPSS V.10 package for Windows was used for those data processing(α=.05), and the findings were found as followings:
1. There was significant correlation between the total fitness score and each test item.
2. There was significant correlation between height and weight for both male and female subjects.
3. In male’s 1600m run, there were significant correlation with those tests of total fitness score, weight, sit-up, and BMI; in female’s 800m run, there were significant correlation with those tests of total fitness score, height, weight, sit-up, and BMI.
4. There was significant correlation between sitting flexibility and total fitness score for both male and female subjects.
5. There were significant correlation between male’s sit-up and those tests of total fitness score, 1600m run, standing jump, and there were significant correlation between female’s sit-up and those tests of total fitness score, standing jump.
6. There was significant correlation between BMI and those tests of total fitness score, weight, 1600m or 800m run for both male and female subjects.
According the correlation evidence listed above, the simple or multiple regression of predictive models were established for predicting the missing test data. Because of the large sample size, these predictive models could provide the practical application for those teachers teaching in the collage or university.