1. 25種動力手工具運轉時，三軸向加權振動量大於10 者有手持式砸道機、平台式研磨機、氣動大型板手、氣錘、電鑽、重型機車、混凝土破碎機及鏈鋸等。
The purpose of this study was to investigate the hazard profile of occupational vibration in Taiwan. There are two parts in this study. In the first part , in addition to assessing the vibration exposure dose of workers operating power hand tools , 269 vibration exposed workers and 69 referent workers were recruited to participate questionaires and function tests including peripheral circulatory and sensory tests. In the second part , by using multi stage sampling , questionaire , specialist review and interview , the prevalence of occupational vibration exposure was estimated . The results were as followings :
1. The triaxial vibration level of 25 kinds of operating power hand tools were assessed . In these hand tools , the vibration a level of these eight kinds of hand tools , i.e. railroad crusher , platform grinder , pneumatic screw drive , pneumatic hammer , electric drill , heavy motorcycle , concrete breaker and chainsaw , were higher than 10 m/sec2 .
2. In the vibration expoure group , 44 workers (16.4%) had vibration Syndrome (VS). In this VS group , two workers also suffered vibration-induced white finger (VWF) .
3. After cold immersion , the recovery rates of workers with VS were significantly lower than the referent group in the skin temperature , the vibratory sense threshold , the two point discrimination and the depth sensation .
4. The function tests of different groups of workers revealed thatrailroad crusher operators , stone drillers and construction workers suffered from more disturbances in the peripheral circulatory and senaony function .
5. The prevalence of occupational vibration expouse was 35% in Taiwan.