1. 操作人員必須要有正確的操作標準書 (S.O.P)。
2. 大量生產開始，對第一件製品是要?實做好首件檢查 (S.A.I)的工作。
3. 嚴格要求依照檢查標準書 (S.I.P) 之規定，執行製程中產品之檢查。
5. 落實應用 SPC (統計製程管制) 手法來解析製程問題及管制製程的變異，保證品質是有效的被控管。
若能執行正確落實降低浪費成本之方案，我們期許能夠後續再進行原料採購策略之研究。 Abstract This study used the experimental method and established a complex regression model to explore the IQC, IPQC, and FQC data of animal drug factories, and conducted on-site interviews to understand the waste problem in the production of APIs.In reducing costs, preventing costs of failure is almost synonymous with corporate profits. Therefore, actively and effectively preventing the occurrence of business failures in the manufacturing process will be another effective way to increase corporate profits. Therefore, the implementation of prevention of failure costs in reducing costs is a part of the manufacturing process that has to be specifically controlled. We conduct information on IQC, IPQC, and FQC for an animal pharmaceutical factory and carry out on-site interviews to find waste for the production of raw materials.We had found that the storage problems of the raw materials of doxycycline, the resulting degradation of the potency was very obvious, degrading more than 10% within eight months. This study tried to propose a solution to save the solution to the waste of raw material costs at the manufacture,such as:
1. The operator must have a correct operating standard (S.O.P.).
2. Mass production begins. For the first product, the first inspection (S.A.I) must be carried out.
3. Strictly require the inspection of products in the manufacturing process in accordance with the provisions of the Inspection Standards (S.I.P.).
4. The production record must be consistent with the specified inspection frequency. The product quality record is actually recorded and filed for future reference.
5. Implement the SPC (Statistical Process Control) method to analyze the process problems and changes in the control process to ensure that quality is effectively controlled.
6. The quality assurance department should clearly express the facts of the dispute and promptly let the manufacturing department clarify the doubt and reduce unnecessary disputes.
If the factory can correctly implementing the plan to reduce waste costs, we expect to be able to follow up on the study of raw material procurement strategies.