(2) 第一次湧水試驗進行8小時，洩降曲線求得含水層的水力傳導係數K，相當於均勻孔隙介質7╳10-6 m/s；湧水8小時內井口溫度並沒有升高約在 22-23℃。
推測原因 : 雖然井底溫度達80℃，但熱水從井底往上湧，與井壁熱交換，熱水上來溫度變低。井口溫度模擬計算顯示，當自湧流量為25CMD井口溫度從22.2℃到第30天上升為24.8℃，此結果與實測的溫度很類似，表示因流量太小、上升的過程中，熱能流散於井壁及岩層，所以井口溫度緩慢上升；如果流量增加一倍--50CMD，井口溫度從22.2℃到第30天上升為27.8℃。 Investigated the hydrogeology and aquifer characteristics by borehole JU1 in Lanyang area. There are three work items as below :
(1) Install probe to measure the hydraulic head and temperature.
(2) Conduct aquifer test to evaluate the hydraulic conductivity.
(3) Monitor well head temperature during the aquifer test for study the thermal parameter of the aquifer.
The primary results show as below :
(1) That hydraulic heads were increasing after 2 June 2017 probably due to the recharge of rainfalls.
(2) The hydraulic conductivity is about 7×10-6 m/s from the drawdown curve of the first aquifer test with 8 hours. The water temperature in well head is about 22-23℃ while the temperature is 80℃ in the well bottom during the 8 hours aquifer test period.
Suggested the lower temperature in the well head is because the water was cooling with the borehole rock while the water flowed upward. the simulation results show well head temperature is from 22.2℃ to 24.8℃ during a period of 30 days while the discharge is 25 cmd and well head temperature is from 22.2℃ to 27.8℃ while the discharge is 50 cmd .