English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 17431/19726 (88%)
Visitors : 6247087      Online Users : 725
RC Version 7.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library IR team.
Scope Tips:
  • please add "double quotation mark" for query phrases to get precise results
  • please goto advance search for comprehansive author search
  • Adv. Search
    HomeLoginUploadHelpAboutAdminister Goto mobile version
    Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://ir.cnu.edu.tw/handle/310902800/23785


    標題: 臺南市高中職學生對骨質疏鬆症的知識與其健康行為之研究
    A Study of Knowledge and Health Behaviors of Osteoporosis among the Senior High School Students in Tainan City
    作者: 孫自宜
    盧禎桂
    陳淑貞
    貢獻者: 嬰幼兒保育系
    台南市德光高級中學
    台南應用科技大學幼兒保育系
    關鍵字: 骨質疏鬆症
    知識
    高中職學生
    osteoporosis
    knowledge
    senior high school student
    日期: 2010
    上傳時間: 2011-05-18 11:58:44 (UTC+8)
    摘要: 本研究目的在瞭解臺南市高中職學生對骨質疏鬆症知識與健康行為,並探討其不同背景資料與健康行為在骨質疏鬆症知識之差異性分析。研究方法以臺南市高中職學生為對象,共計取得911份有效問卷。研究工具採自填之結構式問卷。統計方法包括描述性統計、t檢定、單因子變異數分析及Scheffe事後檢定。研究結果為高中職學生對骨質疏鬆症之認知不足,答對率僅有54.6%,在一般知識上的症狀、危險因子上的停經、甲狀腺、有家族史者及預防行為中的每日鈣質攝取量及負重運動項目的知識不足。高達734位(80.6%)學生沒有接受過「骨質疏鬆症」的訊息,在接受過訊息的177位(19.4%)學生中其來源以學校老師為最高,佔70.6%。一、二年級學生之骨質疏鬆症知識得分均顯著高於三年級學生(p < 0.001);女生知識得分顯著高於男生(p < 0.001);有骨質疏鬆症家族史者顯著高於不清楚者(p < 0.01);接受過「骨質疏鬆症」訊息者顯著高於沒有接受者(p < 0.001),以上皆達統計上顯著差異。另外,學生之骨質疏鬆症知識得分與減肥、喝咖啡、喝茶、喝酒精性飲料及抽菸情形均呈現顯著差異。研究結論為未來宜以高中職學生為主在校園中發展衛生教育介入計劃,以建構最高尖峰骨質量為目標,教導改變生活型態、充分攝取鈣質及適當負重運動,才是防治骨質疏鬆症的首要目標。
    The purpose of this study includes two: one was to explore the osteoporosis related knowledge and health behavior, the other was to compare the difference of knowledge in terms of background and health behaviors among the students in the senior high schools in Tainan city. Methods: The survey employed a structured questionnaire distributed to 911 senior high school students. Statistical methods included descriptive statistics, Student t test, ANOVA, Scheffe post hoc. Results: The overall rate of correct answers about the knowledge of osteoporosis in students was 54.6%, suggesting an insufficiency of knowledge. Low correct rates were noticed in questions about symptoms of osteoporosis, risk factors (menopausal, thyroid gland, family history), and preventive behaviors (amount of daily calcium intake, items of exercise). A high percentage of survey respondents (80.6%), 734 of them, didn’t receive any information about osteoporosis, whereas most of the rest 177 students (19.4%) received their information about osteoporosis main from their school teachers (70.6%). The first and second-year students had significantly higher knowledge scores than the three-year students (p < 0.001). The knowledge scores of female respondents were significantly higher than those of males for all high school students (p < 0.001). Students with family history had significantly higher knowledge scores than those unsure (p < 0.01). Students who had better osteoporosis information had significantly higher scores than those didn’t (p < 0.001). In addition, the knowledge scores of respondents were significantly different because of losing weight, coffee intake, tea drinking, alcoholic beverages and smoking. Conclusions: Our survey showed that most students lacked knowledge of osteoporosis. The future goal of health education about osteoporosis should start early in senior high school with educational intervention program to emphasize the importance of building a peak bone mass through life style change, sufficient calcium intake, and appropriate weight-bearing exercise.
    關聯: 嘉南學報(人文類) 36期:p.435-447
    Appears in Collections:[嘉南學報] 36 期 (2010)
    [嬰幼兒保育系] 期刊論文

    Files in This Item:

    File Description SizeFormat
    36_435_447.pdf24243KbAdobe PDF283View/Open


    All items in CNU IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.


    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library IR team Copyright ©   - Feedback